Saturday, November 9, 2013

Flutter-by scarves - Designing Weavers Exhibit & Sale

Here's one of my "flutter-by" scarves posing pretty for another picture.  I've made a few more of these - they're pretty fun!

I'm pleased to announce that this past summer I was accepted into Designing Weavers, a juried fiber guild.  This group of talented weavers and fiber artists holds a sale and exhibit in the fall.  I will have a few things for sale including some of these scarves, along with some of my wall pieces on exhibit.  I'll also be demonstrating sprang technique.

Below is the postcard for the show.  It will be held the Saturday and Sunday before Thanksgiving, Nov 23 & 24, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, at the Women's Club of Sierra Madre, 550 West Sierra Madre Blvd., Sierra Madre, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment